As of September 28th, we're currently sold out of our popular Red Chevron ACOG Style Scope, as well as the Green Crosshair and Green Chevron. These three items are expected to arrive in our Dallas Warehouse the week of October 16th. The Red Crosshair is still in stock and shipping. If you wish to place an order now, your order will be processed as soon as our shipment arrives. As a small, American-owned and operated company we thank you for your business.
Ensure your aim is true with the new 4x32 tactical ACOG style scope. Its versatile yet simplistic design guarantees it will reliably perform in various situations.
With a linear field of view of 33 feet at 100 yards, you can maintain awareness of your surroundings when aiming down sight. Clearly scope in on your target during bright and dark conditions thanks to the light-absorbing fiber optic that illuminates the red reticle. Take advantage of the scope's parallax-free design and windage and elevation dials to zero in on targets at long-range.
Our tactical scope is constructed from aircraft-grade lightweight aluminum alloy and is equipped with a multi-coated lens for excellent durability. Our rigorous testing ensures we are providing the highest-quality product, so you can confidently rely on it during the harsh conditions of combat.
Compatible and easy to install on any 0.8" (20mm) Picatinny or Weaver rail.
1 x 4x32 ACOG Style Scope 1 x Lens Cloth 1 x User Manual
1. High Performance:Our fixed 4X magnification ACOG style scope comes with a 32mm objective lens and has a 33 ft. linear field of view at 100 yards for quick and accurate target acquisition while maintaining situational awareness.
2. Fiber Optic Reticle: Our ACOG style scope is rigged with a red or green fiber optic (crosshair or chevron) that absorbs ambient light and illuminates the reticle without the need for any batteries. The system self-regulates to adjust the brightness based on the amount of light available.
3. Long-Range Precision: Equipped with adjustable windage, elevation, and parallax dials, our 4x32 scope can be zeroed in for your exact distance, so you can pull the trigger with confidence.
4. Durable & Versatile:Made with aircraft-grade lightweight aluminum alloy and armed with a multi-coated lens, you can count on our tactical scope to withstand harsh combat conditions. Compatible and easy to install on any 0.8" (20mm) Picatinny or Weaver rail.
5. Satisfaction Guaranteed: Our scopes have been rigorously tested to provide the highest-quality and most effective firearm scopes on the market; we back these accessories with our usual strong warranty and friendly customer service, ensuring that you’ll enjoy their use for years to come.
Objective Lens Dia.: 1.26 in. (32 mm)
Eye Relief: 1.5 in. (38.1 mm)
Exit Pupil: 0.24 in. (6.1 mm)
Angular Field of View: 6°15'
Linear Field of View @ 100 Yards: 33.0 ft. (10.1 m)
Click Value @ 100 yards: 1/2 in.
Display Resolution: 5.7
Overall Dimensions: 6.1 x 3.0 x 2.0 in. (15.5x7.5x5 cm)